CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE:
10 September 2021
FREE OF CHARGE
13 September 2021
FREE OF CHARGE
The organizer covers the following costs to participants:
- Participation in the conference
- Participation in coffee breaks, lunches and dinners including beverages on 15.09.2021, 16.09.2021 and 17.09.2021.
- Sightseeing in Saltworks Castle, Wieliczka Salt Mine and Wawel Royal Castle in Kraków.
- Conference materials in the form of a conference bag containing: Conference Programme, ID card, promotional materials, a notebook, a pen, a pendrive,
and other valuable gadgets.
- Transport of participants: - from the Saltworks Castle to the „Karczma pod Wielką Solą” Restaurant and back to the hotels in Wieliczka on 15.09.2021.
- from Wieliczka to Kraków (Wawel Royal Castle) and back on 17.09.2021.
- The Organiser does not cover travel expenses, travel insurance and the cost of accommodation and breakfasts in Wieliczka for participants.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:
On-line registration is a necessary condition for participation in conference proceedings both for on-site and online participants.
The registration is possible only via the Online Registration form.
The number of on-site conference participants is limited to 80 persons, the order of Applications is crucial.
The numer of online conference participants is unlimited.
The conference is a closed event and each application for participation will be verified by the ICMS ICOM International Committee (foreign submissions) or by the NIMOZ - National Institute for Museums and Public Collections (submission from Poland and Czech Republic).
An email confirming the registration of each participants will be sent from the address email@example.com to the address given in Online Registration form within 24 h.
An information about a change in the mode of participation (on-site to online or online to on-site) or about cancellation of participationshould be sent immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION:
All registered and admitted participants will receive from the Organizer until 14 September 2021 an email message with an individual link used to log in through a web browser and watch transmissions of conference sessions on 16 September 2021 and 17 September 2021.
The Executive Board of ICOM International Committee for Museum Security will also receive an additional link to the ZOOM application enabling them to speak during the entire conference and especially during discussions.
Online participants using two transmission channels and online lecturers will be asked to establish a trial connection with the organizers in the mine on 15 September 2021 (time to be arranged).
Online participants who wish to speak during discussions are asked to register with the organizers through the conference chat at the beginning of the 16 September 2021 session. They will also receive an additional link to ZOOM, enabling them to actively participate in discussions and speak.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the conference due to force majeure.
- The Organiser reserves the right to introduce changes into the programme of the conference, including changes of the speeches order or their cancellation for serious reason that might occur.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for participants’ material goods, which may get lost, destroyed or stolen during the conference.
- Participants in the conference are obliged to obey by provisions, safety rules and fire protection regulations as well as the orders of the Organiser and employees in the conference venues.
- During the conference, a participant is obliged to have on him or her the ID card received from the Organiser in a visible place and to show it on each order of the Organiser or the employees in the venue.
- Video records and photographs may be made and taken during the conference by the Organiser and other entities if permitted by the Organiser.
- Participation in the conference equals transferring of property rights to the above records and photographs to the Organiser.
- In matters not regulated by these Rules, the provisions of the civil code shall apply, and all disputes which may arise from the participation in the conference will be settled by the court which has jurisdiction over the Organiser’s registered office.
- A participant’s registration for the conference equals acceptance of these Rules.